You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi guys! edmund here! :D

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi guys! edmund here! :D on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:35 pm

MrPoke

hi guys, i'm edmund from singapore but you guys can just call me ed. I'm a 21 year old chinese male whos entering university in 2 days(yes..2 more days to D-day).Nice to meet you guys! i just started playing this game afew days ago hence i am relatively new to the guild battles and such. don't really know how they work out. hopefully i will understand the game better soon and make some new friends here. Laughing

oyeah, almost forgot. my IGN is the same as my username here. Mrpoke. XD

2 stats on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:43 pm

MrPoke

forgot to leave my stats here
Attack 54k def 51K
i should be getting an increase soon. still in the process of making some cards XD
Btw its 4.42am in my country now. so i probably wont be on at this timing when school starts. hahah.

3 Re: Hi guys! edmund here! :D on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Admin

Admin
Wow, we have quite a few Singapore players here, and congratulations on getting into the university. I'd say that it's quite impressive how far you've managed to progress in only a few days and I'm sure that you'll improve along with us just as quickly. I understand that you won't be able to get on as frequently after school starts back up and that's fine as I don't expect or want the order or RoB in general to be prioritized over life/education. Anyway the order and I are happy to have you and hey, there's no better way to learn about an order war than to be in one.

http://ootg.forumotion.com

4 Grail FTW on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Z3R0C00L77

Welcome welcome

5 Re: Hi guys! edmund here! :D on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:04 pm

anduwesHHH

Hola from California!!

6 greetings on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Flip329

from the west coast of the united states. welcome

7 :D on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:50 pm

MrPoke

thanks for all the welcome guys. just to inform you guys, i will be attending my university camp from tmr night till sun. i will try to remain active through my handphone whenever possible but i will definately not be as active as i am now and i thought i should give you guys an explanation. Add me on voxer if you guys have any guild chat or something. haha. search edmund chua. i cant type my email cause the board settings keep blocking it. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum