You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello all!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello all! on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:58 am

Saint Slaughter

Hello Order.
my in game name is stslaughter, i run demon realm and am very active, last order place just above 5000 but they never really communicate or socialize so i needed a more involved group.

my Atk is 31795 Def is 25117

but i am currently building up a much stronger deck that will probably take me awhile to finish, as i have lots of enhancing to do.

2 Re: Hello all! on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:26 am

Admin

Admin
Welcome again, and though 5000 is somewhat decent, I'm sure that we'll easily surpass that when the next Holy War does come around. By all means, take your time in making this guild and use all the resources you have to do so, as I'm not requiring or even asking at this moment that anyone donates. Dedicating yourself to making your deck the best that it can be is doing more and going to do more for the order than any donation could possibly do. Just post in the trading section if you need any help (as I see you already have), and I'm sure you'll soon prove to be a valuable member in our climb to the top.

http://ootg.forumotion.com

3 Welcome! on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:54 am

Flip329

Hit that trading forum even if u have nothing to trade, put up what you are in need of and we will see what we could do for u

4 Re: Hello all! on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:16 am

Saint Slaughter

cool, thx all just got another Witch Commander
it will take awhile to enhance all my cards but they are coming along
would help if i didnt get a high normal out of the legend booster box today Sad couldnt believe that crap lol

5 I spent 100 bucks on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:19 am

Flip329

On rage medals. I spent 50 on Booster packs, didn't get 1 s or SS, it's a bull crap sale, wait Til they offer double HP or CW again so at least you get something out of being given high normals

6 support on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Saint Slaughter

they sent me an email regarding my complaint about the high normal in the legend card pack, supposedly they are checking into it. hopefully they make it right, but i have my doubts. guess i will just have to wait and see...

7 Re: Hello all! on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Saint Slaughter

and now my second Gold Fox has bugged and i had to send yet another email to support...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum