Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card prioritising

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Card prioritising Empty Card prioritising Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:27 am

Saint Slaughter

i get sidetracked and am not sure what to do
should i finish out a 6-max Lucy, or Succubus, or start my Witch Commander.
I have been starting some, maxing a few, then going moving on to evo and max another, so on and so on back and forth.
my problem is i dont like crippling my deck so i just do a few at a time, but would it be faster, or more beneficial to just finish a card and the move on to the next? thanks.

2Card prioritising Empty Card stuff Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:34 am

Flip329

Your Lucy is both and atk and def card depending on its skill level, very important, you have some time for witch commander before HW starts. I would focus on both those cards in my opinion, succubus is med to atk? I'd keep her last.

3Card prioritising Empty Re: Card prioritising Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Saint Slaughter

would it be better to sell my Angel Queens for HP and grind the hard way to build my HP back up or just use the to top my cards of to get a jump a built deck?

4Card prioritising Empty How much Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Flip329

Do angel queens go for these dus? I've always used them for enhancing lol

5Card prioritising Empty Re: Card prioritising Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Saint Slaughter

right now they are plentiful because of tears of the moon, but if you find someone interested you can get around 1hp a piece

6Card prioritising Empty Re: Card prioritising Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:52 am

Technomageprime

finish your lucy, I would use some AQ when you get it to its FF and need to lvl it, SSR that forever otherwise. I wouldn;t even bother with the Succubus, the new treasure H rare is almost better in every way. I just level those. Then do the witch commander

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum