Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nightmare for trade and sale (I prefer trade)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NazgulPrime

Hey Order Mates,

As per my intro post, I just got an offer on my nightmare for 45 HPs (best on yet), but I haven't sold it yet. I believe order mates should have first pick. So I'm posting it on our trading area. I don't really want HPs, what I really want are fully evolved 6-6 (or better) Rheas and Agnis (by my count, I can get 5 (2 Rheas and 3 Agnis) for the Nightmare, right?

I respect our forums rules on trades and if I'm not being fair let me know, but I've researched prices and have already received offers on the nightmare.

Cheers,
NazgulPrime

2Nightmare for trade and sale (I prefer trade) Empty All I have Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Flip329

Is a 3-0 Agni++ right now. I can't fulfill ur trade, which sucks lol

Technomageprime

Hey I got some agai, I can give you some and some Rhea;s for the nightmare, I will give you HP to even out the balance? Many of each do you want?

Technomageprime

the trade is reasonable, 3 6-6 agais and 2- 6-6 rheas = about 30-35 hp worth of rares, and maybe 10-15 hp worth of enchaning so maybe a little on the high side but not ridiculous the issue is finding someone with all those cards. Most people don't bother enchancing rares pass a 4-6 or a 6-2 so finding someone who did a 6-6 evo on a Agai is the hard part.

5Nightmare for trade and sale (I prefer trade) Empty Nightmare Sold Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:28 am

NazgulPrime

Thanks for the feedback guys. I got an offer for 5 Agnis and 4 Rheas + 42 HPs and I sold it.

Technomageprime

If you need anymore Agai or Rhea let me know I think i got about 2-3 of each I am not using, trade you them for 1 hp each

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum