Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question i need answered!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question i need answered! Empty Question i need answered! Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:58 pm

NiteRanger696

I want to have a new primary account but i know that u cant register your device twice... how do u start a new primary account short of buying a new phone? is there anyway?

Answers much appreciated. thx

2Question i need answered! Empty Bluestacks Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:13 am

MrPoke

heys. i used bluestacks. its a application thats allows u to play adroid phone games on the PC. u can register a new acc using that. Very Happy
it runs slow though. :/

3Question i need answered! Empty Re: Question i need answered! Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:39 pm

GoldenCompany

you can actually make unlimited accounts using bluestacks... if you uninstall then reinstall then it generates a new android identity that you can verify

4Question i need answered! Empty thx Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:05 am

NiteRanger696

thx guys

5Question i need answered! Empty Re: Question i need answered! Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:39 am

Technomageprime

Don;t make mult accounts with it, you will get banned for it, as far as I know you can use it just to play games though

6Question i need answered! Empty Re: Question i need answered! Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:06 am

Rurriq

Rurriq

rage-of-bahamut.com/game-discussion/2-account-registered-on-2-device-play-on-1-device/msg528107/#msg528107

read my post and u will get the answer :p

Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum