You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings Everyone / Stats

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Greetings Everyone / Stats on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:37 am

Flip329

First off, thanks to xsammykang for the invite, my colleagues jinthesensei and anduweshhh are also appreciative for the invites. We were in another Order before this but way too many inactives. We are fortunate enough to have jobs that allow us to participate throughout the entire 8 hour shift. I currently reside in California, Pacific GMT, not sure + or - lol. Anyway, here to post my stats

DEMON (LVL 56)
ATK: 58028
DEF: 51967

If I could evolve the right cards, that number will increase by leaps and bounds. Hope to see a card trading forum pop up as support through in-game is just too much to go around. I'll have a list of what I could trade either for other cards or HP.

Flip329

2 Re: Greetings Everyone / Stats on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:57 am

Admin

Admin
A trading section is now up, just take a quick peak at the rules before.

http://ootg.forumotion.com

3 Thanks for bringing it up so quick on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:03 am

Flip329

I read the rules, and I totally accept many of them, the one I have a problem with, or more like concern is if I give someone a card they "need", then all of a sudden that card is out of their deck (this has happened before), all of a sudden, I notice their Holy Powders sky rocketed because they had actually got the card for the "hookup" price at lower than market value due to the "helping the needy" standpoint, but instead flipped the card for a higher value in order to achieve a bigger card they needed in HP.

That to me is kinda of like biting the hand that feeds.

4 Re: Greetings Everyone / Stats on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:06 am

Admin

Admin
I understand your concern and I'd say that that's a very valid point/concern; I'll add/modify the rules accordingly.

http://ootg.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum