Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it better to enhance the cards your member of?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hello, I choose the GODs group. Now would I be strong if I mainly focused my main cards on just GODs cards or it makes no difference?

Which method is better:
Enhance a card to the max then EVOLVE it with another MAXED level of that card.
Or
Do an 8x card merge into it's final form then level to max?

Flip329

Blood1 wrote:Hello, I choose the GODs group. Now would I be strong if I mainly focused my main cards on just GODs cards or it makes no difference?

Which method is better:
Or

You do get a bonus for cards in your realm, not sure how much though. For your power cards it is better to enhance to max then evolve and repeat through the evolutions of that card, but it does take quite a bit of grinding to achieve this. The end result is a higher max stat at final evo and enhancement.

3Is it better to enhance the cards your member of? Empty Evo/Enhance Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:56 pm

Z3R0C00L77

Blood1 wrote:Hello, I choose the GODs group. Now would I be strong if I mainly focused my main cards on just GODs cards or it makes no difference?

Which method is better:
Or

Here is a calculator that you can use to check power of various enhancing options for all cards. Very Happy

sites.google. com/site/gamingank/home/rage-of-bahamut/atk-def-stat-calc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum