Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deck problem

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deck problem Empty Deck problem Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:08 am

mdesperado

So I maxed all the cards in my atk deck

-Valk. Hild=12520
-Fallen Pally=11957
-High Gunner(Full EVO)=12233
-Succumbus(full EVO)=11462
-Sanada Yukimura(non evo-max)=9600

i'm man Realm and have

-high shaman( 1 HS+) and x2 normal
-Gladiator(max)
-Sektor x1
-Great spirit x1
Buccaneer x4
manticore x2
high lancer x2
Knight Luciella x3

. I noticed that I can cripple other man and demon pretty well. and for God...ugh

my main question is, what cards should I be looking for? and what cards do i probably need to take out my deck..., I love Sanada but even for a SR he is by far my weakest card and I dont see another one of him coming my way soon....and valk. hild seems akward to my deck as she is pretty powerful and has a great ability but I dont have any god cards to go with her

2Deck problem Empty Re: Deck problem Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:14 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Take a look at my 8-7 gladiator, I'd be willing to trade it and some hp for your hild.

https://ootg.rpg-board.net

3Deck problem Empty Re: Deck problem Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:15 am

Technomageprime

my advice, sell sanada, you will give like ~90 to 100 hp with it, use that to buy some cheap HR for your deck. You could get like a cheap 4-6 seigmend for 40ish HP and have some left over to start buying claymore maids with them. Berserkers are cheap too, you could get a 6-6 or 6-10 for 130 or buy 6 yourself for 18-20 apiece.

4Deck problem Empty Re: Deck problem Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:07 am

Sk8ter1002511

I have maxed sanada. Do you have any daemon sr? Could we sort something out amongs the guild?? Working on a clay maid Evo at the moment, though I only have one maxed though it is.

5Deck problem Empty Re: Deck problem Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:53 am

mdesperado

@xsammmykang I am willing to trade away my valk. Hild but I already have a decent Gladiator I need to enchant. do you have any other MAN cards?

@Technomageprime I will probably do that, looked around and saw Sigmund isnt going for anything...and Claymore maid seem to be pretty popular so I may work to getting her.

6Deck problem Empty Re: Deck problem Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Technomageprime

Claymore are amazing but $$$$, they go for 55 to 65 apiece, I would look for something more affordable to you. You want to pick something you can get 4 to 6 of and still have like 30 hp left to trade with to build more HP for buying stuff later

7Deck problem Empty Re: Deck problem Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I have around 7-8 high shamans and a proper holy knight, take a look.

https://ootg.rpg-board.net

8Deck problem Empty Re: Deck problem Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Technomageprime

I have a princess angel, it is the man eqiv of Hilde for man realm,
great boost to atk/ and def for man but I didn;t evole it property to its atk and def is only around 9.3 k

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum