Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help Please! Looking for Normals for Archive Bonus

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NazgulPrime

Hey Guys,

I need help with the archive bonus for normal cards (later I'll do high normals).

Please send me these normals and in exchange, I'll send you an equivalent number of normals or a HN for every 4 normals (or 2,000 rupies each). Also, please do not send them evolved, I need to evolve them myself to get the bonus for every stage of the evolution, plus it will save you rupies.

These are the normals I need (quantity in the left):

1x Archelon

1x Water Elemental

1x Cockatrice

3x Dark Elfling

4x Hobbit Lad

4x Harpy Child

4x Fire Lizard

4x Camelot Knight

4x Rookie Axe Fighter

4x Young Gunner

4x Clay Golem

4x Cu Sith

Send the trades directly to my RoB name: NazgulPrime

As I receive the cards, I'll cross them off this list and list the people who helped me.

Thanks,
NazgulPrime

Last edited by NazgulPrime on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Commons Needed)

Flip329

Check my deck, I may have a few of those

3Need Help Please! Looking for Normals for Archive Bonus Empty Thanks Flip329! Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

NazgulPrime

Thanks to Flip, I got 4 commons out of my list. Please see the updated list and send me a support or a trade if you have these commons.

Also, I will look into Order mate's cards to see if I can find any more of these commons.

Thanks guys!

Cheers,
NazgulPrime

Flip329

Glad I could help

AlexxPB

Sorry, I need these for my archive bonus as well :T
Chorus girl and the turtle seem hard to come by...also water elemental, what's up with her? I need more of those.

6Need Help Please! Looking for Normals for Archive Bonus Empty Bump Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:46 pm

NazgulPrime

Bump. I need help please.

NazgulPrime

Bump

8Need Help Please! Looking for Normals for Archive Bonus Empty Updated List - Please lend a hand Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:44 pm

NazgulPrime

bump

9Need Help Please! Looking for Normals for Archive Bonus Empty Still need help with commons Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:05 am

NazgulPrime

Bump

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum