Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enhancing- For rookies and vets alike... Just thought I'd help the newbs

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Z3R0C00L77

I've been running numbers and it seems that 4-6, 6/2 evos yield decent stats. generally within 150-200 difference in Atk stats and 150-200 in Def Stats. Also ran synopsis under 8-6 and found that it only differs from a 6-2 by about 10-15 points. Also Ran 8-14 vs 6-6 and only different by about 100 in atk and about 50def. I know there are tons of % tables but I thought I'd log actual numbers (all based on Agni, but confirmed with Reshef, Yinlong etc). Looks like 6-6 decks are not only good in stats, but much more cost effective.

Technomageprime

Here is my rule of thumb for evo:
For Rares: I will 6-2 them, maybe if it has a very good atk or def stat (like 12.5K +) I would 6-6 or 6-10 it. Rares are cheap, you only lose like 1.5% from not 6-10 them and to me it is not worth the effort or the lost in profits from not selling feeders to do much more.

HR- always at least 4-6 them, for the better ones you really want to keep 6-10 them, if you do at least those you can make your money back later from selling them

SR and + I dunno haven;t gotten there yet, but probably at least 6-10 if not 8-14 them, but the cost and time makes my head almost exploded.

Flip329

Wow this is awesome! Thank you for the tips!

AlexxPB

Technomageprime wrote:Here is my rule of thumb for evo:
For Rares: I will 6-2 them, maybe if it has a very good atk or def stat (like 12.5K +) I would 6-6 or 6-10 it. Rares are cheap, you only lose like 1.5% from not 6-10 them and to me it is not worth the effort or the lost in profits from not selling feeders to do much more.

HR- always at least 4-6 them, for the better ones you really want to keep 6-10 them, if you do at least those you can make your money back later from selling them

SR and + I dunno haven;t gotten there yet, but probably at least 6-10 if not 8-14 them, but the cost and time makes my head almost exploded.

This. I'm totally focused on creating a 6-6 Luciella and my head already exploded a couple of times! It's infuriating!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]