Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

battle groups for next holy war

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1battle groups for next holy war Empty battle groups for next holy war Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:04 am

Technomageprime

I was thinking we should just form 3-4 battle groups for the next holy war so we are don;t have to be online the whole weekend.

A battle group would be a group of 5 to 6 players who would fight in a given 4 hour shift like friday 2-6 pm. This would ensure that we have a good number of players for a fight since people would be assigned times and people do not have to be stuck to the phones for 48 hours. Also we can see who is pulling their weight by which battle groups win. Each battle group should be assigned 1 attack leader to break down opponent's defenses. So like 5-6 battle groups each of us takes 2-3 4 hour shifts and we should be good to go.

2battle groups for next holy war Empty Re: battle groups for next holy war Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:17 pm

GoldenCompany

that sounds good to me.

3battle groups for next holy war Empty I like that Idea too Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:59 pm

NazgulPrime

Lets make it happen

4battle groups for next holy war Empty Re: battle groups for next holy war Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:06 pm

AlexxPB

I'm in.

Add me on voxer: Alex B

5battle groups for next holy war Empty Re: battle groups for next holy war Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Z3R0C00L77

AlexxPB wrote:I'm in.

Add me on voxer: Alex B

there are a ton of alex b's can you be more specific?

or look me up... z3r0 c00l77

6battle groups for next holy war Empty Re: battle groups for next holy war Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:26 pm

AlexxPB

Sorry about that. I've changed my name to Alexandre Bahamut
Hope that helps. I've added you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum