Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for demonqueen need help!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for demonqueen need help! Empty Looking for demonqueen need help! Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:43 pm

PredAly

Let me now your price

2Looking for demonqueen need help! Empty Re: Looking for demonqueen need help! Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:24 pm

Flip329

I've never come across one lol. Pretty handy I heard.

3Looking for demonqueen need help! Empty Re: Looking for demonqueen need help! Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:52 am

GoldenCompany

too expensive in my opinion... and only 50% chance for a level increase. if you wanna level up, i have like 3 or 4 sets of skilled hn for trade. way cheaper

4Looking for demonqueen need help! Empty Re: Looking for demonqueen need help! Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:09 am

Technomageprime

HN skilled don;t do anything for SR and Up, they only give a 1% each, so if you used 10 it only gives like 9% chance. To get a SR skill above lvl 3 or 4 you need DQ to do it. and they are going for about 50 hp right now so good luck

NazgulPrime

I need HN skilled sets at a friendly order price. What price can you give me for all 3 (or more sets that you have)?

Cheers,
NazgulPrime

6Looking for demonqueen need help! Empty Re: Looking for demonqueen need help! Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:04 pm

PredAly

Got my Queen thx.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum