Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donate to get Order wall breakers

+4
Flip329
Z3R0C00L77
Rurriq
Technomageprime
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Donate to get Order wall breakers Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:49 am

Technomageprime

We should get a set of Wall breakers for the order we can pass around to break walls during a HW. If we all donate like 4-5 hp we should easily be able to get a set of clean ones to use since they are going for 18-22 each now. I don't think 4-5 hp would that much really seeing as we get soo much more placing high on HW

2Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:57 am

Rurriq

Rurriq

I think its better to just atack oponents in Holy Wars. U will ger more honor points that way.

If u destroy the wall u get 100 honor points only Neutral

3Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:39 pm

Technomageprime

not true, when you destroy the wall you get x2 the points you gained. So the way to get lots of points is the attack opponents , then destroy the wall to double the points you gain right before your fight is over. That is how most top orders do it, fight first 50 mins, then destroy the wall last 10 mins get like 20k in HW points

4Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Z3R0C00L77

Technomage is right, thats how my last order operated.

5Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Rurriq

Rurriq

Hmm didnt know what. Skill lvl is important too ?

6Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Flip329

Cool idea

7Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Technomageprime

My previous order was a top 1000 order before it imploded in on itself. So i know most of the tricks who ranking high "on the cheap". 5 max unevolved wallbreakers can take down a wall in 5-10 attacks depending on if their skills activiate or not, having FF wallbreakers would be nice but not required. The 2nd thing we need is a very strong def leader, you only need 1, but if you want to break into the top 500 you need a def leader with at least 90K+ def and a def power of 200+. Most orders find someone with a decent def deck and donate to him to build his deck up. A cheap one to build would be a man realm deck with like 3 FF pally's and 2 FF captains, the def of that deck is ~80K unboosted and can hit over 110k if skills go off. You can build that deck for roughly 450 hp if you build it from scratch.

8Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Flip329

Im iffy on investing in someone honestly. Theres a gray area that makes me think should the order invest in a deck for the defense leader, who's to say that person won't leave the order to pursue another? Btw, what caused the implosion of your previous order?

9Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Rurriq

Rurriq

ATM i have 58k def + 5% def buff and realm buff. Now im making chimaera so it will be for me 7k more def. Not good then Neutral

10Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Suggestion. zackm just upgraded his def deck and it is now currently runing abit more than 80k god realm and still has room for improvement.

11Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Technomageprime

3 of our members got hacked lots most of their stuff, 1 left because of a disagreement with the order leader, and 2 others were a couple in real life broken up and stop playing, so that kind of destroy the order with like 5 out of top 10 members gone :/

12Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Technomageprime

I wouldn't worry about a investing in a def leader yet, that is kind of getting a head of ourselves, I would start with the wall breakers first since those are cheap, I am pretty sure we can all afford to donate 3-5 hp since we are not donating any gold right now. If you are really short on HP then just donate AQ's in place of hp, you should have a million of them from the event. We can have the order leader hold the wallbreakers, no risk of him leaving, to use for holy war

13Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Technomageprime

How investing work in my last order was each member would give some hp back depending on how well we did each holy war, so like if the order top 1000 we each gave 1 hp, top 500 2 hp, top 100 5 hp etc..., you get more a lot than the hp you donate back for making top 1000, 500, etc in prizes and we would use those hp to invest into making a good def leader, wallbreakers, etc... After like 2 holy wars, my old order jump from 7000 to like 700 easily using this method. If you want a top order you have to work for it not sit there and I think it magicially happens.

14Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

That actually sounds like a good, well-thought-out idea. If you're up for this then just leave a message on this thread or simply send me a trade for 3hp - 3rupies. I'd really like for us to be able to trust and rely on each other, and this seems like a good test while building our guild up.

https://ootg.rpg-board.net

15Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Technomageprime

well this is why you start with 5 normal wall breakers, that is only ~110 hp not too bad, I would trust most order members with that much, 5 FF wall breakers would be over 600 hp worth, way too tempting of a target for someone you really didn;t trust.

16Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:21 am

haowai

hp sent

17Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:25 am

Technomageprime

This only works if everyone or almost every agrees to donate, if people don;t want to donate HP they could always just max enchance the wall breakers for us, but everyone should give a little or help out. Looking at the prices Master gunnars are the cheapest at 17-20 hp apiece, so probably should be grabbing those. Sammy you should put an announcement on the main page or in game chat for people who don;t read the forums too often.

18Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:45 am

anduwesHHH

Honestly I have like not a lot of Hp or even cw leader should I start saving them
From leveling and what not? I wanna contribute in any way possible, so any ideas? But any HP or cw I get will be donated

19Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Use 3 FFs Wall Breakers, not 5 Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:10 pm

NazgulPrime

From all my research on RoB, the 4th and 5th Abilities trigger less than 10% of the time. You dont need 5 Wall Breakers, just 3, with enhanced skills, level 4 isn't hard to get. I started just under 10 days ago and I already have a FF HR with a level 4 skill.

20Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Alright guys, I appreciate the willingness to contribute and the dedication to moving our order forward, but don't worry too much for now. I just want everyone to get their respective atk/def stats up and we'll move from there. We need a strong foundation before we start trying to build ourselves up, so just save hp up for now and if you want, donate when you can, no need for anything too extreme.

https://ootg.rpg-board.net

21Donate to get Order wall breakers Empty Re: Donate to get Order wall breakers Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Technomageprime

I got some left over HP, I will just pick up a master gunnar if I find one for cheap, and let the order borrow it for holy wars.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum