Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new member from Taiwan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new member from Taiwan Empty new member from Taiwan Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:49 am

haowai

IGN:haowai33
thanks for leader to let me in despite i am just lv 47
i started the game a week ago so i am really a noob but i am willing to learn,my demon realm card deck is at 50katt/47kdef(stats are improving as i play more,i am expecting improvement before next holy war)
i am looking forward to have fun and achieve big things in game,cheers

2new member from Taiwan Empty Re: new member from Taiwan Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:12 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

It was nothing, and I wouldn't say noob as I'm surprised that you got so high in such a short amount of time. Your stats aren't bad and like you said, you're getting better like everyone else, as there's always room for improvement. Just post in the trading section if there are any specific cards that you need and I'm sure there'll be several members getting right on it, myself being one of them. We're definitely going to do big things this time around and leave our mark on the next HW.

https://ootg.rpg-board.net

3new member from Taiwan Empty Re: new member from Taiwan Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:13 pm

haowai

i have 2 feeder accounts and that helps for sure

4new member from Taiwan Empty Re: new member from Taiwan Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:24 pm

anduwesHHH

You must of learned from someone experienced! I only have one acc haha! I should starts a feeder though! Noob wasn't the word you were looking for sir :3 but hola from California!

5new member from Taiwan Empty Re: new member from Taiwan Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:27 pm

haowai

seriously,i started to find out that i did some stupid trade =,and i am not going to trade without goggleing it next time lol

6new member from Taiwan Empty Re: new member from Taiwan Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:48 pm

haowai

and i also read that it's possible to have multiple accounts on one device?i wonder how that works

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum