Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi guys! edmund here! :D

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi guys! edmund here! :D Empty Hi guys! edmund here! :D Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:35 pm

MrPoke

hi guys, i'm edmund from singapore but you guys can just call me ed. I'm a 21 year old chinese male whos entering university in 2 days(yes..2 more days to D-day).Nice to meet you guys! i just started playing this game afew days ago hence i am relatively new to the guild battles and such. don't really know how they work out. hopefully i will understand the game better soon and make some new friends here. Laughing

oyeah, almost forgot. my IGN is the same as my username here. Mrpoke. XD

2Hi guys! edmund here! :D Empty stats Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:43 pm

MrPoke

forgot to leave my stats here
Attack 54k def 51K
i should be getting an increase soon. still in the process of making some cards XD
Btw its 4.42am in my country now. so i probably wont be on at this timing when school starts. hahah.

3Hi guys! edmund here! :D Empty Re: Hi guys! edmund here! :D Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Wow, we have quite a few Singapore players here, and congratulations on getting into the university. I'd say that it's quite impressive how far you've managed to progress in only a few days and I'm sure that you'll improve along with us just as quickly. I understand that you won't be able to get on as frequently after school starts back up and that's fine as I don't expect or want the order or RoB in general to be prioritized over life/education. Anyway the order and I are happy to have you and hey, there's no better way to learn about an order war than to be in one.

https://ootg.rpg-board.net

4Hi guys! edmund here! :D Empty Grail FTW Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Z3R0C00L77

Welcome welcome

5Hi guys! edmund here! :D Empty Re: Hi guys! edmund here! :D Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:04 pm

anduwesHHH

Hola from California!!

6Hi guys! edmund here! :D Empty greetings Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Flip329

from the west coast of the united states. welcome

7Hi guys! edmund here! :D Empty :D Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:50 pm

MrPoke

thanks for all the welcome guys. just to inform you guys, i will be attending my university camp from tmr night till sun. i will try to remain active through my handphone whenever possible but i will definately not be as active as i am now and i thought i should give you guys an explanation. Add me on voxer if you guys have any guild chat or something. haha. search edmund chua. i cant type my email cause the board settings keep blocking it. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]