Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Guys - NazgulPrime here

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey Guys - NazgulPrime here Empty Hey Guys - NazgulPrime here Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:49 am

NazgulPrime

My RoB name is NazgulPrime (also my name in any game I play, from D3 to LoL),

My attack is: 52653 (soon to be 55000)
My defense is: 55846 (skills average on 4 for my 5 Rhea's)

My stats are: 180 stamina, 250 attack and 121 defense. I'm aiming at increasing my attack to 270 as quickly as possible.

I'm from the Gods' realm and I'm running straight Gods for now. I have a 5 Rhea (all 6-3 with maxed skills averaging 4) Defensive deck and a 3 Agni (all 6-3 maxed with skills averaging 4), 1 Ifrit (UE maxed out) and 1 Golden Fox (6-3 maxed with skill level 3) offensive deck.

I'll finish enhancing my last Agni by then end of next week and move on to finding 3 Ifrits to lead my offensive deck. Once I get my 3 Ifrits, I'll focus on a defensive leader, most likely Apsara.

If you have any Ifrits and are looking to help out an order mate, let me know, I have over 25 rares for trade and some HP and CW (although I'm saving CW for the next questing event).

Cheers,
NazgulPrime

Last edited by NazgulPrime on Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:28 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating stats - finished defensive deck, almost finished offensive deck)

2Hey Guys - NazgulPrime here Empty Re: Hey Guys - NazgulPrime here Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:38 am

anduwesHHH

Hit up flip I believe he is looking for nightmares flip329 maybe you two can work out a deal! But welcome good to meet another god I'm andu I am currently looking for another fellow so anyone from the order can add me anduwesHHH looking forward to hw with you!

3Hey Guys - NazgulPrime here Empty Updated Stats and M Popstart for Sale Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:18 pm

NazgulPrime

Just an update of Stats.

4Hey Guys - NazgulPrime here Empty Updated Stats and M Popstar for Sale Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:52 am

NazgulPrime

Just updating Stats

NazgulPrime

Updated

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]