Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting rid of a lot of cards

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Getting rid of a lot of cards Empty Getting rid of a lot of cards Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:32 am

Technomageprime

Okay prices are negotiable: Selling this HR
Berserker 20 HP
Odleyssus 11 HP
Principtily 31 HP
Titan 18 HP

Also have a bunch of Rares for 1 HP each, if you buy one of my HR you can have any of my rares for free! (you can pick a AQ if you want too)

Also looking for:
Nightmares buying for 41 HP, (45 for trade value for HR above) (need 1)
Wraiths Buying for 30 HP, (33 for trade value for HR above) (need 4)
Siegmund Buring for 8 HP, (10 for trade value) (need 3)

IGN: technomageprime

I will give a order discount of 1 hp for HR for order members and do 3 rares for 2hp and 1 cw. Just add 1 rupie to the deal so I know you are a order member: example make a trade of 2 hp, 1 cw, 1 rupee for 3 rares

2Getting rid of a lot of cards Empty Re: Getting rid of a lot of cards Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:58 am

Flip329

I have a nightmare+ but didnt realize the correct way of fully evolving and enhancing was to max out, then enhance. so its just base nightmare+ at lvl 32

3Getting rid of a lot of cards Empty Re: Getting rid of a lot of cards Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:49 am

Technomageprime

ahhhh, I will give you 45 hp for it I guess, making an unevo nightmare+ actually makes it worst because I can't even 6-10 it anymore, the best i can do is 6-9 it. my advice would be if you it is in your realm make a 5-8 nightmare with it and use it the atk will be off a little but still good. Later if you climb out of the HR realm to a SR then try to sell for the same amount as a FF 4-6 and you can make some of your HP back. Right now you are not going to get much more than the cost of 1 nightmare for it, maybe even less than a clean nm

4Getting rid of a lot of cards Empty Re: Getting rid of a lot of cards Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:31 am

Flip329

I'll take 40 since its a dirty evo

5Getting rid of a lot of cards Empty Re: Getting rid of a lot of cards Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:40 am

Technomageprime

i'll give you 42 since it is the answer to life, the universe and everything, if you need any rares feel free to pick 3 of them. They are on the house just trade me 1 rapiee.

6Getting rid of a lot of cards Empty Re: Getting rid of a lot of cards Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:01 am

Technomageprime

I actually miscounted a brought too many nightmares LOL. SO you don;t have to trade me if you don;t wanna, if you want a clean one, I can even trade you since a 7-10 and a 6-10 have the same stats so it doesn;t matter if I use a dirty one to build my nightmare out of, if you want to start with a clean one to make a 4-6 or something

7Getting rid of a lot of cards Empty Re: Getting rid of a lot of cards Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:14 am

timblack52

I'm interested in the Titan, but could only offer trades at the moment as I am low on HP. Take a look at what I have and let me know if there is anything that interests you.

8Getting rid of a lot of cards Empty seigmund Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:13 am

Z3R0C00L77

was selling on forum...

Siegmund Lvl 50 Max enhance : 15 HP or 30 CW

order discount: 11 HP or 22 cw(or you can replace HP w/cw @ 2:1)

If interested send to ign: z3r0c00l77 (or if you have a counter offer)

9Getting rid of a lot of cards Empty Re: Getting rid of a lot of cards Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Technomageprime

Sry I traded the Titan to our fearless order leader :/

Let me think about the siegmund, I would still need 2 more at that point, I have an offer for 3 siegmund for 28 hp I might take that and call it a day.

10Getting rid of a lot of cards Empty Re: Getting rid of a lot of cards Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I'd be willing to trade a sektor for your principality simply because sektor doesn't belong to my realm.

https://ootg.rpg-board.net

11Getting rid of a lot of cards Empty Re: Getting rid of a lot of cards Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:28 pm

Z3R0C00L77

nvm.. it sold.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum