Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

jinthesensei on deck.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1jinthesensei on deck. Empty jinthesensei on deck. Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:41 am

jinthesensei

Thanks for the invite! MAN realm. Currently pushing 54914 base attack and 53345 base defense. Got a 2 big boosts and 1 great boost in my attack pushing my max to 80K. Got 1 medium, big, and great boost in my defense. Always looking for trades for rare man cards. Not really into buying HP and CW until Holy Wars comes around. Last time it was just me, flip329, and anduwesHHH in our own order and we ranked in the 4000s. looking forward to what this order can do.

2jinthesensei on deck. Empty Time Zone Speification Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:45 am

Flip329

He is also in my time zone

Pacific
Weshhh Coast California

3jinthesensei on deck. Empty Re: jinthesensei on deck. Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:01 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

No problem, and I appreciate the enthusiasm. We'll definitely be making our mark on the HW this time around and I'll be posting my Rare-HR cards in the trading section too so that we can get our numbers up. Post cards to look out for as it sounds like you have a few HR+ cards that could do with some evolving and I'm sure you'll get them a lot quicker. I don't mind that you're not stockpiling HP at this exact moment, but just keep in mind that HP does play a very important role in HWs (not so much CW).

https://ootg.rpg-board.net

4jinthesensei on deck. Empty Re: jinthesensei on deck. Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:48 pm

jinthesensei

Oh yeah, last HW i must have dumped 50+ HPs in on weak order leaders. I'll stock up when HW are about to start.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum